The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Public Safety Sensors Market to Reach $2.44 Bn, Globally, by 2027 at 7.1% CAGR: Allied Market Researchon October 6, 2020 at 6:30 am
Allied Market Research published a report, titled, "Public Safety Sensors Market by Sensor Type (Level Sensor, Temperature Sensor, ...
- Wearable Ozone Gas Sensor with Real Time Monitoring of Personal Exposure to Ozone by AerNoson October 6, 2020 at 2:50 am
Game changing Ground Level Ozone Gas Sensor detection from 1 ppb to 500 ppb with 1 ppb resolution now shipping. Scientists, physicians and researchers have long been aware of ...
- Coming to their sensors: AFC organizations work together to better understand COVID-19 susceptibility and impact on Optimizing the Human Weapon Systemon October 5, 2020 at 10:26 am
Collaborative research is especially important during the COVID-19 pandemic. With this in mind, organizations within the Army Futures Command have come together to garner insight into both COVID-19 ...
- Development of haptic touch sensor that works by static electricityon October 5, 2020 at 4:35 am
Super-micro, low-power sensors and devices that can send and receive signals and information anytime, anywhere will become an integral part of people's lives in a hyper-connected world driven by the ...
- Amazing wearable could detect epileptic seizures an hour before they strikeon October 1, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Tech could help users to prepare for seizures such as falls or other injuries that might arise from epilepsy sufferers being caught unawares.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Royal Society of Medicine: Respect and Treat Obesity Like Any Other Endocrine Diseaseon September 30, 2020 at 3:22 am
In particular: how common are hypoglycaemic events with use of a GLP-1 agonist, and how long can a GLP-1 receptor agonist be used for? "It is very unlikely that a patient will experience ...
- DexCom Publishes Study Showcasing The Cost Effectiveness Of The DexCom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systemon September 29, 2020 at 2:52 am
For UK-based patients with Type 1 diabetes, the Dexcom G6 rtCGM device is associated with significant improvements in clinical outcomes , and is highly-cost effective over patient lifetimes ...
- DexCom Publishes Study Showcasing The Cost Effectiveness Of The DexCom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systemon September 29, 2020 at 2:17 am
rtCGM is associated with significant improvement in glycaemic control and reduced incidence of hypoglycaemic events , relative to fingerstick testing, but higher acquisition costs.
- t:slim X2 insulin pump for managing blood glucose levels in type 1 diabeteson September 21, 2020 at 5:18 pm
The company claims that these systems reduce the effect of hypoglycaemic events and ensure patients are within optimal glucose range more of the time. Using a Dexcom G6 CGM also removes the need for ...
- Driving with medical conditionson September 21, 2020 at 5:00 pm
This would mean that in the event of an accident ... the main danger of diabetes and driving is the possibility of having a hypoglycaemic episode (hypo), which could impair your judgement and ...