The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Roombas are the Gold Standard for Robot Vacuums — These are the Three You Should Geton October 6, 2020 at 8:19 am
There are many robot vacuums to choose from, but iRobot’s Roombas have been the gold standard since the original version was launched in 2002. Roombas still have the same job: cleaning your floors for ...
- What if underwater robots could autonomously dock mid-mission to recharge and transfer data?on October 6, 2020 at 8:11 am
Robots can be amazing tools for search-and-rescue missions and environmental studies, but eventually they must return to a base to recharge their batteries and upload their data. That can be a ...
- Underwater robots to autonomously dock mid-mission to recharge and transfer dataon October 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Robots exploring deep bodies of water can only go so far before ... Mahmoudian points out that systems like this already exist in your living room. "An autonomous vacuum, like a Roomba, does its ...
- This Silicon Valley company built a robot to make video chat more realisticon October 5, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Although it may seem like a pandemic-inspired business, OhmniLabs was actually founded back in 2015 with the goal of creating a versatile service robot that could be used in a variety of situations to ...
- Robot Dogs Can Help Seniors Cope—Especially During Covidon October 4, 2020 at 4:00 am
They're not about to replace real-life therapy dogs, but research shows that motorized mutts can benefit people struggling with loneliness or dementia.
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Using Machine Learning To Predict Disease In Cattle Might Help Solve A Billion-Dollar Problemon October 6, 2020 at 11:51 am
This contagious infection is responsible for nearly half of all feedlot deaths for cattle every year in North America.
- RosettaBooks Publishes Human Work in the Age of Smart Machines by Jamie Merisotison October 6, 2020 at 7:13 am
Human Work in the Age of Smart Machines Now available in Hardcover, eBook, and AudiobookNEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RosettaBooks announced today the publication of Human Work in the ...
- Kamala Harris Is the Latest Product of San Francisco's Long-Running Political Machineon October 6, 2020 at 7:13 am
The secret sauce of the city's political success? A mix of big money, high society, and socially progressive ideas.
- How Machine Learning Made Hops-Free Hoppy Beer (and Other SynBio Wonders) Possibleon October 6, 2020 at 7:00 am
Even with a limited dataset, the AI was able to predict how changes to a cell’s genes can affect its biochemistry and behavior.
- Living Colour’s Vernon Reid Joins ASCAP Lab as Artist in Residenceon October 6, 2020 at 6:40 am
The ASCAP Lab announced that Living Colour founder and guitarist Vernon Reid has joined as artist in residence, and also announced the finalists from its NYC Media Lab Seed Project as well as several ...