The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Plasma scientists optimize plant growth and yieldon October 7, 2020 at 1:06 am
Ever since scientists discovered that plasma treatment leads to faster growth and higher yields of some agricultural crops, physicists, chemists, and biologists have been working together to tease out ...
- Physicists, Chemists, and Biologists Working Together to Optimize Plant Growth and Yield Using Plasma Treatmenton October 6, 2020 at 10:42 pm
Researchers are fine-tuning the application of plasma to agriculture to speed up germination and help plants grow strong.
- UPLB develops chemical-free plant growth stimulanton October 5, 2020 at 11:39 pm
Dr. Lilia Fernando, the project leader, said this nano-formulated plant growth regulator is cost-effective and environment-friendly. “Unlike other products available in the market, HormoGroe is not ...
- Global LED Plant Growth Lamp Market 2020 Industry Developments, Outlook, Current Trends by 2025on September 30, 2020 at 11:02 am
Growth 2020-2025 concentrates on factual data, present industry activities, growth opportunities, new product inventions. The report covers the present scenario and the increased prospects (2020-2025) ...
- Global Plant Growth Regulators Market 2020 Industrial Trends, Consumption Volume, Key Tactics and Competitive Strategies by 2025on September 28, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Global Plant Growth Regulators Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 is systematic research that delivers an expert and comprehensively analyzes recent business ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Controlling plant growth
- Midsona eyes plant-based growth after System Frugt acquisitionon October 7, 2020 at 6:16 am
Sweden-based food group Midsona has acquired a Danish fruit and nuts business for SEK298m (US$33.5m), it has announced.
- Midsona acquires Danish plant-based foods company with sales of SEK 562 millionon October 7, 2020 at 3:20 am
Midsona AB (publ) today announced that it has acquired System Frugt A/S, a leading Nordic provider of plant-based foods with its premium brand Earth Control. The acquisition strengthens Midsona’s ...
- Global Antimicrobial Car Care Product Market 2020 Future Growth, Business Prospects, Forthcoming Developments and Future Investments to 2025on October 7, 2020 at 1:20 am
Global Antimicrobial Car Care Product Market Growth, Trends, and Forecasts 2015-2025 released by MarketandResearch.biz embarks with industry overview which clarifies value chain structure, industrial ...
- Chapin Manufacturing buys Kentucky plant to expand blow moldingon October 5, 2020 at 8:39 am
Batavia, N.Y.-based Chapin Manufacturing Inc. will invest $5.5 million into a new manufacturing site in Mount Vernon, Ky., to produce compressed air sprayers that can be used for sanitizing. The ...
- Specialty chemicals producer Solugen Inc. breaks ground on Houston biochemical planton October 4, 2020 at 4:00 am
A Houston-based producer of renewable chemical products is building a new plant at its local headquarters that will support around 50 construction contract jobs and 100 permanent jobs once complete.