The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Mosquito-borne diseases outbreak warning ahead of La Nina 9News Latest News 2020on October 7, 2020 at 3:28 am
Scientists warn we could be in for an outbreak of mosquito-borne diseases ahead of the La Nina weather system as the insects thrive in damp conditions.
- Why Australia will see more mosquitoes this summer - sparking warnings over potentially deadly insect-borne diseaseson October 6, 2020 at 8:40 pm
The Bureau of Meterology revealed a La Niña had formed in the tropical Pacific, with climate models suggesting it's likely to remain until the end of 2020.
- Clark Middleton dead: Twin Peaks actor dies aged 63 after contracting mosquito-borne diseaseon October 6, 2020 at 6:15 am
Twin Peaks star Clark Middleton has tragically died after contracting the West Nile virus, for which there is no known cure.
- Climate change brings more risk of diseases from mosquitoeson October 3, 2020 at 3:00 pm
One likely consequence of climate change is a growing risk in Japan of mosquito-borne infectious diseases, according to a draft assessment report presented Sept. 9 by an expert panel of the ...
- Delhi: Mosquito-borne diseases plummet in NDMC areason September 30, 2020 at 3:01 am
In Delhi, mosquito-borne diseases are on the rise. In the last one week, 40 new cases of dengue, 11 cases of malaria and 10 cases of chikungunya have been reported from different parts of the Capital, ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- Topical Imiquimod Therapy for Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomaon October 1, 2020 at 5:00 pm
After the topical steroids were discontinued, treatment with topical 5% imiquimod cream three times per week was started for 2 weeks, advancing to daily application thereafter. She was instructed ...
- Imiquimod for Actinic Keratoseson September 19, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Imiquimod 5% cream has shown promise as a treatment for superficial basal cell carcinomas and, in pilot studies, for actinic keratoses (AKs). In this manufacturer-supported, randomized ...
- Treatment of Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia with Topical Imiquimodon September 16, 2020 at 5:00 pm
We investigated the effectiveness of imiquimod 5% cream, a topical immune-response modulator, for the treatment of this condition. Fifty-two patients with grade 2 or 3 vulvar intraepithelial ...
- Basal Cell and Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinomas: Diagnosis and Treatmenton September 15, 2020 at 10:51 am
Topical imiquimod and fluorouracil are also treatment options for superficial basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in situ. There are no clear guidelines for follow up after an index ...
- NOVN: B-SIMPLE4: First Patient Dosedon September 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Some of the more common topical approaches include the use of cantharidin, ZymaDerm and imiquimod; however, none have been approved for treatment for MC and demonstrated consistent effectiveness ...