The Latest Updates from Bing News & Google News
Go deeper with Bing News on:
- JPMorgan plans to set climate targets for financing portfolioon October 7, 2020 at 4:38 am
JPMorgan Chase is planning to set emissions targets for its financing portfolio, joining other massive banks in bringing climate goals to its lending activity.
- Blooms driven by climate change threaten to smother marine life in Arabian Seaon October 7, 2020 at 4:11 am
On Feb. 26, 2003, a group of scientists set out to sea from Goa, India, on a routine mission. They called it “sea truthing,” verifying data gathered by satellites eyeing the earth from hundreds of ...
- Carbon Prices Jump After EU Assembly Backs Tougher Climate Goalson October 7, 2020 at 2:03 am
The European Parliament endorsed a plan to toughen the bloc’s 2030 emissions-reduction target to 60% from 1990 levels, putting pressure on European Union governments in upcoming talks about the final ...
- New Climate Accounting Capability Platform Launched to Help Companies Measure Greenhouse Gas Emissionson October 6, 2020 at 6:09 pm
KPMG announced a patent-pending blockchain-based capability, which is intended to help organizations more accurately measure, mitigate, report, and offset their greenhouse gas emissions.
- Private Sector’s Climate Ambition Gains Ground with JP Morgan Commitmenton October 6, 2020 at 5:10 pm
JP Morgan’s Paris based lending commitment is a signal of change and a stride forward for the bank. “By embracing net zero as the new business imperative, the firm can help companies across carbon ...
Go deeper with Google Headlines on:
Go deeper with Bing News on:
Climate change in daily weather
- BOJ Kuroda Warns Climate Change Among Biggest Challenges Facing Global Economyon October 6, 2020 at 8:52 pm
"Climate change, how to realise a green economy ... These issues are really huge and I must say the most challenging issues faced by the global economy," Kuroda said in a virtual ...
- Underwood and Oberweis believe climate change is real, but their solutions differon October 6, 2020 at 2:29 pm
Both candidates for Illinois' 14th Congressional District seat believe mankind is responsible for global climate change, but their solutions differ.
- Birds risk starvation trying to "keep pace" with climate changeon October 6, 2020 at 7:50 am
Surviving on a warming planet can be a matter of timing--but simply shifting lifecycle stages to match the tempo of climate change has hidden dangers for some animals, according to new research from ...
- Where Alabama U.S. Senate candidates Doug Jones, Tommy Tuberville stand on climate changeon October 5, 2020 at 5:23 am
Climate change hasn’t been a major topic in the Alabama Senate race. But the two candidates have very different views of it. U.S. Sen. Doug Jones says humans are causing climate change and wants to ...
- Montana climate project to install remote weather stationson October 5, 2020 at 2:16 am
University of Montana researchers recently received a $21 million government contract, bringing more support and longevity to what has been a grassroots effort to build a better climate monitoring ...