The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation’s civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.
The Latest Bing News on:
- Mark Kelly's views on Space Force, NASA's Artemis return to the moon are problematicon October 11, 2020 at 9:00 am
Why would Mark Kelly, a former Navy aviator and astronaut, be against the U.S. launching another mission to the moon? His opposition to a separate Space Force and the Artemis lunar program seem to be ...
- India to play big role in space research: Nasa awardee Dr Srikanth Paninion October 11, 2020 at 7:40 am
Stating that Indian space scientists are going to play big role in unraveling the mysteries of space, young space scientist from Norway, Dr Si.
- SpaceX, NASA Crew 1 launch delayed until early-to-mid Novemberon October 10, 2020 at 7:34 pm
NASA said the delay is to allow time for SpaceX to evaluate 'off-nominal behavior' in a Falcon 9 rocket engine.
- A NASA mission is about to capture carbon-rich dust from a former water worldon October 8, 2020 at 7:53 pm
On 20 October, after several years of patient study of its enigmatic target, NASA’s $800 million spacecraft will finally stretch out its robotic arm, swoop to the surface of the near-Earth asteroid ...
- NASA reveals secrets of near-Earth asteroid Bennu ahead of daring heiston October 8, 2020 at 5:02 pm
A suite of six new studies explore the history of Bennu as NASA's OSIRIS-REx prepares to steal material from its surface.
The Latest Google Headlines on:
The Latest Bing News on:
- Fake asteroid? NASA expert IDs mystery object as old rocket from failed moon-landing missionon October 11, 2020 at 6:51 am
The newly discovered object appears to be an old rocket from a failed moon-landing mission 54 years ago that's finally making its way back home.
- Fake asteroid? NASA expert IDs mystery object as old rocket | Charlotte Observeron October 11, 2020 at 5:29 am
What looks like an asteroid may just be an old rocket from a failed moon-landing mission more than 50 years ago.
- Fake asteroid? NASA expert IDs mystery object as old rocketon October 11, 2020 at 4:49 am
The jig may be up for an “asteroid” that’s expected to get nabbed by Earth’s gravity and become a mini moon next month. Instead of a cosmic rock, the ...
- NASA releases images of the first craters on Mars discovered by AIon October 5, 2020 at 6:40 am
The AI tool spotted a cluster of craters that were created when a meteor shattered over Mars earlier this decade.
- NASA spacecraft discovers chunks of another asteroid on asteroid Bennuon September 21, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Asteroid Bennu, the subject of NASA's Osiris-Rex mission ... This was like tracing fingerprints discovered at a crime scene. "Our leading hypothesis is that Bennu inherited this material ...