The University of Texas at Arlington has patented a smart skin, created by a UTA researcher, that will give robots more sensitive tactile feeling than humans.
The Latest on: Smart skin
via Google News
The Latest on: Smart skin
- 4 Popular Genital Herpes Myths Every Smart Woman Needs to Stop Believingon October 8, 2020 at 9:00 am
You’d think that in 2020, we’d finally feel comfortable talking about a sexually transmitted infection like genital herpes, right? Even now though, there’s a lot of speculation and stigma surrounding ...
- Smart Care Hand Sanitizer Provides Tips on Selecting the Right Sanitizeron October 8, 2020 at 5:36 am
Hand sanitizers have become increasingly important in the home, office and even when traveling as we look to battle COVID-19 and other ...
- New efficacies of Ganoderma lucidum as anti-inflammatory agent for the skinon October 7, 2020 at 4:55 pm
Ganoderma lucidum, known as Yeongji mushroom in Korea, is called a modern-day elixir plant and has long been used medicinally in China, Japan and Korea.
- New efficacies of Ganoderma lucidum: Treatment of skin conditions like atopic dermatitison October 7, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Ganoderma lucidum, known as the yeongji mushroom in Korea and reishi or lingzhi elsewhere, is considered a modern-day elixir and has long been used medicinally in China, Japan and Korea. Ganoderic ...
- Twilio, Nu Skin rise; Exxon, SMART Global fallon October 2, 2020 at 1:33 pm
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc., up $4.92 to $56.10 The personal care products company expects third-quarter revenue to exceed its previous forecast. Lennar Corp., up 93 cents to $83.86 The homebuilder ...
- Smart Fever Review: Is Smart Fever Portable Infrared Thermometer Legit?on October 2, 2020 at 9:17 am
But the Smart Fever gadget has helped to fight off this dangerous disease. Learn how it can help you keep away from this disease. What is Smart Fever? Smart Fever is an electronic thermometer that ...
- How Protecting the Skin Barrier Is Taking On a New Meaning in 2020 As We Spend More Time Insideon September 30, 2020 at 8:15 am
Dermatologists say that skin barrier damage from indoor pollutants is on the rise as we spend more and more tiime indoors, during 2020.
- Siren’s smart socks remotely monitor foot health for diabeticson September 30, 2020 at 7:00 am
Siren, a startup developing socks that monitor key aspects of wearers' foot health, has raised $9 million more in venture capital.
- Decorate Your Skin With These “Pawfect” Temporary Tattoos of Animalson September 30, 2020 at 6:41 am
Not ready for a real tattoo but want to test out your "wild" side? Get one (or two) of these temporary animal tattoo sets.
via Bing News