One of the last bastions of human mastery over computers is about to fall to the relentless onslaught of machine learning algorithms.
The Latest on: Neural Networks
via Google News
The Latest on: Neural Networks
- Neural Network Software Market to Witness Excellent Growth : Neurala, Google, IBM, Microsofton October 9, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Latest Report Available at Advance Market Analytics, "Neural Network Software Market" provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics and a forward looking perspective on different ...
- Nvidia Wants to Eliminate Compression During Video Calls by Using Neural Networks to Perfectly Render Your Faceon October 7, 2020 at 8:10 pm
There are a thousand reasons to hate hopping on a video call every 10 minutes to chat with your co-workers, among them the ugly video compression artifacts that can occasionally make your face ...
- Maxim Integrated's Neural Network Accelerator Chip Enables IoT Artificial Intelligence in Battery-Powered Deviceson October 7, 2020 at 5:00 am
PRNewswire/ -- The MAX78000 low-power neural network accelerated microcontroller from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) moves ...
- NVIDIA Research develops a neural network to replace traditional video compressionon October 6, 2020 at 3:13 pm
The AI compression can preserve video quality while using extremely low bandwidth, plus it can rotate the subject and transform them into other characters.
- New Part Day: The RISC-V Chip With Built-In Neural Networkson October 3, 2020 at 5:00 pm
It’s a dual-core, RISC-V chip running at 400MHz. There’s 6 MB of SRAM on the CPU, and there’s 2MB for convolutional neural network acceleration. There is, apparently, WiFi on some versions.
- Neural networks have been used to upscale footage of the Hindenburg disaster to 1080pon September 29, 2020 at 2:38 pm
Neural networking is one of these techniques, and with it, we can gain a fresh understanding of past events, or, as in today’s case, see disaster strike through a modern lens. The Hindenburg was an ...
- Deep Neural Networks Market Booming Worldwide with leading Players Google, Oracle, Microsoft, IBMon September 29, 2020 at 1:25 am
Global Deep Neural Networks Market The global Deep Neural Networks Market size was valued at USD 1.26 Billion in 2019 and is anticipated to reach USD 5.98 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 21.4%. The ...
- Universe works like a cosmological neural network, argues new paperon September 28, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Controversial physics theory says reality around us behaves like a computer neural network.
- Neural network trained to control anesthetic doses, keep patients under during surgeryon September 28, 2020 at 2:11 am
Academics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Massachusetts General Hospital have demonstrated how neural networks can be trained to administer anesthetic during surgery. Over the ...
- Neural Networkon September 24, 2020 at 3:27 am
What is a Neural Network? A neural network is a series of algorithms that endeavors to recognize underlying relationships in a set of data through a process that mimics the way the human brain ...
via Bing News