Mike Frye’s latest invention, Bug Out Thermal Extermination System, has provided for many rental dealers that elusive cost-effective solution to bed bug infested merchandise.
The first version banked on its ability to super heat a delivery truck and the core temperature of mattresses contained within to 135 degrees Fahrenheit for at least an hour — the only proven method to kill both bugs and eggs.
The somewhat bulky contraption won over dealers with its effectiveness, not so much on its looks or bulky size and weight. See previous story.
Comments were noted and Frye modified and improved. The latest version of his bed bug terrorizer — a suitcase-sized, 30 pound, electric powered, fan driven powerhouse on wheels — is sure to win over even more advocates.
The Latest on: Bed bugs
via Google News
The Latest on: Bed bugs
- Adobe releases patch out of schedule to squash critical code execution bug on September 20, 2018 at 1:06 am
Adobe has released a patch out of the usual security update schedules to resolve a set of severe vulnerabilities in Adobe Acrobat and Reader. On Wednesday, the tech giant published a security advisory ... […]
- Courthouse to remain open despite demand from union over bed bugs on September 19, 2018 at 10:22 pm
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) -- The Rhode Island Judiciary responded Wednesday to calls to shut down the Garrahy Judicial Complex in Providence, saying that while some bed bugs have been discovered, the bu... […]
- Bug exhibit educates as it entertains (or perhaps horrifies) on September 19, 2018 at 5:54 pm
The idea behind “Bug Ology 1-0-Fun” is that people will be lured in by the sensational nature of bugs — the creepy, crawly, lurid thrill of closely examining things like centipedes and tarantulas — an... […]
- Bedbugs bug courthouse denizens on September 19, 2018 at 5:44 pm
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) Usually you don't think of a courthouse as a comfortable place to grab a nap. But union workers say a Rhode Island courthouse is even less comfortable these days because of bedbu... […]
- 10 house pests that can be even worse than bed bugs on September 19, 2018 at 3:11 pm
Bed bugs are the stuff of nightmares for many people. Unfortunately, there are plenty of other household pests that are just as unpleasant. Some home infestations can even put your life at risk. Here ... […]
- Martinsville considers plan to fight the spread of bed bugs on September 19, 2018 at 1:38 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Ind. – Martinsville city officials are considering a plan to fight the spread of bed bugs by requiring discarded mattresses be wrapped in sealed plastic bags. “Bed bugs in this ... […]
- Bitcoin’s software had a bug that could have wrecked the cryptocurrency on September 19, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Bitcoin’s core developers discovered a vulnerability in its software that would have allowed a miner to insert a “poisoned block” in its blockchain, which would have crashed the nodes ... […]
- Bitcoin Core Developers Move to Fix Denial-of-Service Software Bug on September 19, 2018 at 1:01 pm
An abnormally severe bug was discovered in bitcoin's software, prompting developers to put together and release a fix on Tuesday. Fixed and revealed to the wider public by way of Bitcoin Core software ... […]
- Critical Bug Found in Bitcoin Core Invokes the Multiple Client Argument on September 19, 2018 at 10:47 am
Over the last 24 hours, the cryptocurrency community has been discussing a critical vulnerability that was found in the Bitcoin Core (BTC) reference client. A bug introduced in Bitcoin Core ... […]
via Bing News